OUR GROCERY ROUNDS TRUCKS
OUR TRUCKS FOR GROCERY ROUNDS ARE DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED BY OUR TEAMS ON MODERN AND SPACIOUS PREMISES AT PANISSIÈRES.
Innovative design ascertains that our grocery rounds trucks are both comfortable and convenient.
These vehicles are specifically designed for all kinds of rounds in rural areas or “door-to-door” rounds, with a length of 3m to 4.50m or longer with a HGV driving licence (C or C1) and fitted on chassis-cabs made by all automotive manufacturers, enabling you to work in optimum conditions in total compliance with road and safety regulations.
GROCERY ROUNDS TRUCKS BASIC SPECIFICATIONS
- Side opening with gas or electric struts with a hinged surface for bags
- Hinged door or raising rear section
- Fixed refrigerated display with two or three levels, full length or partial length
- Removable stainless-steel trays for the refrigerated part
- Fruit & vegetable display on the opening side with a flat or inclined tray, with laminate or hot-melt polyurethane coating
- Straight or curved display pane raised via gas struts for the refrigerated part
- Hinged service pane
- Cash-drawer and cutting board
- Refrigerated cabinet on the non-opening side.
- Refrigeration via eutectic plates (accumulation system) – autonomous or mains powered
- Small work unit with cutting board or block fitted with a waste drawer and knife magnet
- Running water system
- Horizontal or inclined shelving – customised depth with retainer ledge
- Bins for liquid products
- Interior led lighting powered by an extra service battery
- Recessed 12V or 24V sockets
- Numerous options available
- Boucherie Charcuterie
- Fromager Crémier
- Bread & Pastries
- Non alimentaire