OUR ROUNDS VANS
OUR ROUNDS VANS ARE DESIGNED AND TRANSFORMED BY OUR TEAMS ON MODERN AND SPACIOUS PREMISES AT PANISSIÈRES.
Innovative design ascertains that our rounds vans are both comfortable and convenient.
These vehicles are specifically designed for all kinds of rounds in rural areas or “door-to-door” rounds, with a length of 3m to 4m or longer depending on the manufacturers, enabling you to work in optimum conditions in total compliance with road and safety regulations.
ÉQUIPEMENTS de base fourgons de tournées
- Side opening with gas or electric struts with a hinged surface for bags
- Raised cabin to facilitate access
- Original hinged doors or raising rear section
- Insulation of all side-panels, floor and ceiling
- Fixed refrigerated display with two or three levels of varying lengths. Removable stainless-steel trays. Pastries display
- Straight or curved display pane raised via gas struts and hinged service pane
- Cash-drawer and cutting board
- Refrigerated cabinet on the non-opening side. Bread baskets. Shelving.
- Refrigeration via eutectic plates (accumulation system) – autonomous or mains powered
- Work unit with cutting board or block fitted with a waste drawer and knife magnet
- Running water system
- Interior led lighting
- Recessed 12V or 24V sockets
- Lettering and decoration
- Numerous options available
- Meat & Delicatessen
- Fromager Crémier
- Bread & Pastries