MAESTRO SPIT ROASTING TRAILER
LAYOUT CAN BE PERSONALISED FOR EACH CLIENT ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUAL NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS
These “hand-made” personalised solutions are what established the EUROMAG reputation.
MAESTRO SPIT ROAST TRAILER SPECIFICATIONS
The side, front and/or rear opening trailer comprises 1, 2 or 3 gas spit roasts which can be either vertical or horizontal and with large or conventional flames.
- Exhaust hood and rooftop exhaust outlet
- Interior fully fitted out with stainless steel, including the vertical panels to facilitate cleaning
- Spit roasts can run on butane or propane and the trailer can be equipped with a LPG tank fitted in a dedicated locker with access from the outside, to avoid handling P13 type bottles. A swinging or removable work surface can be added in front of each spit
- An interior cold storage cabinet made entirely from polyester enables to store your produce in compliance with health regulations
- A ventilated or static evaporator cooling system ascertains precisely the right temperature
- Cleaning can be facilitated by the incorporation of drainage holes.
- Interior led lighting ensures the food on the spit is placed in the limelight
- A personalised decoration and sign provide the finishing touch
YOUR FIELD OF WORK
- Boucherie Charcuterie
- Fromager Crémier
- Boulanger Pâtissier
- Spit roasting
- Non alimentaire